We do not offer tech support by phone.
How to Write a Bug Report
Please follow these simple guidelines...
- include screen shots
- where possible, attach a file that demonstrates the problem
- describe every step, including the parameter values that were entered
- then describe the problem that occurred
Sample bug report
- Open the attached file
- Select 'Analyze -> Convert to Histogram'
- In the dialog, set style to 'Probability Density Function' and bin width to 10 pA.
- A new amplitude distribution graph appears
- Select 'Utilities -> Trace Transforms -> Integrate Front Group'
- A cumulative probability graph appears
- This graph should peak at 1, but the final point is > 1
Suggestions and Feature Requests
Do you find a feature of AxoGraph X confusing or difficult to use? Can you see a way that it could be improved? If so, please let us know. Constructive suggestions are always welcome.
Is something missing from AxoGraph X? All feature requests will be considered. If the proposed feature will benefit many users, then it will be added to our to-do list at no charge.